The Saskatchewan Barley Development Commission’s (SaskBarley) will consider sponsorship for organizations, causes, projects and initiatives that reflect our vision and mission.
• Our vision: To ensure barley is a long term, profitable and internationally competitive crop choice for Saskatchewan producers.
• Our mission: To identify, develop and support research, market development, and extension initiatives that ensure long term profitable and sustainable barley production for Saskatchewan producers.
As such SaskBarley will consider sponsorship opportunities that fit one or more of the following criteria:
- Support personal and/or professional development of Saskatchewan barley producers
- Support building a competitive and profitable agriculture industry for Saskatchewan producers
- Support the growth and promotion of the Canadian barley industry
- Support research, market development and/or extension initiatives related to Canadian barley
Applying for sponsorship:
If you feel your cause aligns with the criteria and sponsorship definition outlined above, please send background information on your organization/cause/project/initiative and specific information on your sponsorship request – including benefits, costs, and deadlines, to: